- Bella Dawn Parker
- Psionic ability to manipulate Bio-energy to speed healing or ease pain
- Telepathy - limited to touch, and only when linked via healing.
- Psionic ability can also cause both physical and psychic trauma.
- Belladonna is a licensed and trained paramedic
- has been trained in the use of firearms and carries a 9mm
- While Bella has a easy-going and friendly nature, she should not be thought of a naive. Her tenure as a paramedic has given her street smarts. Normally even-tempered and jovial Bella will stand up for herself if confronted. Since re-locating to Atlanta Bella has been assigned to The CCCP and Red Saviour as a liason and struck up a friendship with the reclusive Victoria Victrix.
- Belladonna has also been taking tutelage under Seraphym to help to harness and control her growing psionic abilities. She has been able to direct these new abilities to help heal people with severe psychological trauma like Mel Reverie Gautier.
- Recently has revealed to Bulwark that she was interested in him romantically - and it seems it's reciprocal.
From the SWC Website:
Bella Dawn Parker’s grandparents worked at the Nevada Atomic Weaponry Test Site for Robert Oppenheimer; this is how they met. Their son, Robert Jonathan Parker, also met his wife (Emily Katonic) at work, this time at the Groom Lake Research Facility (Area 51). Nobody was shocked when Robert and Emily gave birth to a bouncing blue baby girl…there was a high percentage of mutant kids coming from the workers at Groom Lake, and Las Vegas is not a bad place to raise a mutie kid—nothing surprises anyone there.
Her ability to heal first showed up when she was quite young, first when she hurt herself playing, then she quickly realized she could also heal her playmates without them having to go to their moms (and maybe confess they had been doing things they shouldn’t have). This made her rather more popular than less, and by the time she was in high school, she was a regular assistant paramedic at sporting events. That (and the fact that she just had too many interests to want to settle into an 8-year academic grind) was what decided her to become a paramedic rather than go to college, although she is certainly intelligent enough to have gotten an MD.
So with dual-course taking, highschool and paramedic training, she became a full-fledged and working paramedic before she was out of high school. With her healing abilities she was also recruited into the Las Vegas branch of Echo Rescue as a Mach One.